Great post. Should open some eyes but I doubt it.
Just to show that not every Democrat is buying into Obama's messiahship:
(From the Kingsport Times News)
Democrat can't support Obama
I am a Democrat, always have been and always will be. I have never failed to exercise my right to vote at any level, and I have actively campaigned and donated to the Democratic Party for over 20 years.
But this year is different. While I would never vote for John McCain, or any Republican for that matter, I cannot support Barack Obama, either. This decision has been very difficult. But I join the millions of Democrats who are not inspired by Obama's elusive promise of "hope"? in the face of overwhelming domestic and foreign challenges. I am constantly reminded of his glaring lack of experience and cannot imagine how anyone can be certain of his actual positions. Since capturing the nomination in June, he has reversed his stand on numerous campaign promises: from Iraq and offshore drilling to health care and women's rights.
I am also deeply troubled by the questionable company he keeps, which includes a former Pentagon bomber, a recently indicted Chicago slum lord and a radical, anti-American preacher. And I am not hoodwinked by claims that he didn't know the hatred these people are spewing when he has known them for decades. Furthermore, his wife, Michelle, is a bit unsavory with a penchant for self-professed "ghetto slang"? and her recent comment that "white America has holes in its soul."?
I couldn't be more discouraged. I realize I am in the minority when I say Obama has virtually no chance of winning in November. Outside of big cities and traditionally liberal states, his primary wins were in places with more cows than people or Republican strongholds like Kansas and Utah. It is an understatement to say I am a disgruntled Democrat. When I stand before the ballot, I will write in Hillary Clinton. I wonder how many others will join me.
Tanya Christian
Church Hill
I think that feeling is common around this part of the country among faithful Democrats, or at least the ones I've talked with.
"Yes, there are two paths you can go by
But in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on."
Great post. Should open some eyes but I doubt it.
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
Just like the Rep who refuse to vote for Mccain?
If McCain wins, it'll be because of those who literally use a "tooth" brush...cuz they only got one tooth to brush..lol...ignorance is bliss.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If McCain wins, it'll be because of those who literally use a "tooth" brush...cuz they only got one tooth to brush..lol...ignorance is bliss. </div></div>
Reading that post I would have to assume you agree with the remark B. HUSSEIN made about small town people clinging to our guns and our religion.
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVVikeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If McCain wins, it'll be because of those who literally use a "tooth" brush...cuz they only got one tooth to brush..lol...ignorance is bliss. </div></div>
Reading that post I would have to assume you agree with the remark B. HUSSEIN made about small town people clinging to our guns and our religion.
</div></div>
I agree with it regardless of if Barack Obama or Santa Claus made the comment. I see enough evidence of that on a daily basis to realize how ignorant clinging to both things can make you.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
what does that have to do with anything he posted haha?
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVVikeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If McCain wins, it'll be because of those who literally use a "tooth" brush...cuz they only got one tooth to brush..lol...ignorance is bliss. </div></div>
Reading that post I would have to assume you agree with the remark B. HUSSEIN made about small town people clinging to our guns and our religion.
</div></div>
Wholeheartedly....I'm not so blind I can't see that.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Both are slams to the people of this area.
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
But both are true...
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Bookmarks